Dynamic modules - Part 1-3: Performance standards - Dynamic gain tilt equalizer (non-connectorized)
- a change in the title removing the environmental category;
- the addition of Clause 4, Operating and storage conditions;
- the inclusion of spectral bands in Clause 5, Test;
- a definition of the wavelength range for test requirements in Clause 5, Test;
- the removal of the environment tests from the test details and requirements. Keywords: initialization test, measurement requirements, dynamic gain tilt equalizer (DGTE)
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86C - Fibre optic systems and active devicesrss|
|ICS||33.180.01 - Fibre optic systems in general|
33.180.99 - Other fibre optic equipment
|File size||978 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.