We sell IEC International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies.
What is the IEC?
The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) is the world’s leading organization that prepares and publishes International Standards for all electrical, electronic and related technologies.
- 16Electrical engineering
- 5Electromagnetic compatibility
- 2Energy & heat transfer engineering
- 4Fibre optic communications
- 2Manufacturing engineering
- 1Medical electrical equipment
- 3Metrology & measurement
- 2Physics. Chemistry
- 1Railway engineering
- 3Shipbuilding & marine structures
- 15ISO/IEC publications
- 8IECEE Test Report Forms
- 4Withdrawn/Replaced publications
- IEC 60270:2000/AMD1:2015 PRVAmendment 1 - High-voltage test techniques - Parti...
- IEC 60297-3-109:2015 PRVMechanical structures for electrical and electroni...
- IEC 60335-2-25:2010/AMD2:2015 PRVAmendment 2 - Household and similar electrical app...
- IEC 60335-2-8:2012/AMD1:2015 PRVAmendment 1 - Household and similar electrical app...
- IEC 60603-7-81:2015 PRVConnectors for electronic equipment - Part 7-81: D...
- IEC 60728-5:2015 PRVCable networks for television signals, sound signa...
- IEC 61076-4-116:2012/AMD1:2015 PRVAmendment 1 - Connectors for electronic equipment ...
- IEC 61196-1-116:2015 PRVCoaxial communication cables - Part 1-116: Electri...
- IEC 61196-9-1:2015 PRVCoaxial communication cables - Part 9-1: Flexible ...
- IEC 61914:2015 PRVCable cleats for electrical installations...
Looking for a standard?
Browse by topic
IEC Online Collections
We now offer a subscription service for access to online collections of three popular series of publications:
CISPR 16, Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods
IEC 60076, Power transformers
IEC 61400, Wind turbines
You can read those publications online, in html format. Added functionalities include content bookmarking and commenting.
Pick of the week
- IEC 60335-2-90:2015 Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-90: Particular requirements for commercial microwave ovens
Subscribe to the IEC Newsletter
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Looking for the unsubscribe form?